Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sunday brunch with the girls

So, my friend Amber mentioned hosting brunch for a group of us at her house, but she needed someone else to do the cooking. My response? "What do you want?" Yep, I volunteered to cook the brunch. She took care of a vital part of brunch though: the Mimosas and Bloody Mary's! (lol)

So, I went to Amber's house this morning (Sunday of course) and went to work.


Yes, that's me in the pink dress at the stove. The end result was scrambled eggs, hashbrowns with onions, bacon and sausage. Oh, and waffles... There was also fresh fruit and a cucumber and tomato salad that was delicious and biscuits and toast. You can see we had quite a spread.


I'll point out that while there are no specific pics of the Mimosas and Bloody Marys, the Mimosas, at least, were delish! We had a blast. Thanks to Tiffany for taking these pics!


Live well, eat well, enjoy... Cyn aka Fine Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment