Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Pork tenderloin with couscous and green beans


Today I wanted to cook something quick and easy, and of course tasty. One of my favorite meals, to meet these specifications, is roast pork tenderloin.

Today I modified a Rachel Ray recipe and used my own seasonings, but the cooking technique was from the recipe. To season today I used McCormick Grill Mates Montreal Steak Seasoning and Emeril's Essence, Original . The combination was unbelievably delicious.

The sides this evening were couscous and green beans. I followed the directions on the package of couscous. I did use chicken broth instead of water and added about a tsp of olive oil when I added the couscous to the chicken broth. I've learned that couscous is much tastier when you add flavor and couscous takes on flavors like a champ! Today I added chopped fresh parsley, chopped fresh thyme and the green tops of scallions (green onions). The result, delicious! I completed the meal with steamed whole green beans (the quick kind you can do in the microwave) and seasoned them with McCormick Perfect Pinch Lemon and Pepper Seasoning.

The meal was delicious and done in about 40 minutes.

Live well, eat well, enjoy...

Cyn aka Fine Mama



McCormick Grill Mates Montreal Steak Seasoning (14.5 oz.) * Large Size Emeril's Original Essence, 2.8-Ounces (Pack of 6) Hodgson Mill Whole Wheat Couscous, 11-Ounce Units (Pack of 8) McCormick California Style Lemon & Pepper, 2.5-Ounce Units (Pack of 12)

No comments:

Post a Comment