Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Chicken Marsala and Tomato Feta Salad



So I found a great recipe for Chicken Marsala on www.foodnetwork.com. It's quick and easy and tastes delicious. I've used this recipe once before. This time was even better than the first. I believe the biggest reason for the increased flavor was my being more comfortable with the recipe. Once you've cooked something, especially following a recipe, it's usually much easier to do it the next time and gets easier, and thus better, each time. I didn't use pasta with this one. No special reason, I wasn't really in the mood for pasta. But I did pair this with a FABULOUS salad. The Tomato Feta Salad seen here is incredibly delicious and unbelievably simple. You have simple got to try this one. Click here for the salad recipe and click here for the chicken marasala recipe.

I hope you enjoy these as much as my family did.

Live well, eat well, enjoy...

Cyn aka Fine Mama

1 comment:

  1. Ina also has a greek salad that is very similar. Has cukes, greek olives and uses red wine vinegar. Try it! It's good. This chicken marsala recipe is so-o good!

    Nancy from Norman

    ReplyDelete