Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Roast Pork Tenderloin and mixed veggies



This wasn't today's dinner, but a pic of a meal from several month's back. This particular recipe is one I adapted from Food Network's Rachel Ray. The recipe is supposed to be done in 30 minutes cooking the tenderloin at the high temp of 425 degrees. I have found that it actually needs a little more time in the oven, more like 45 minutes, to be done. I occasionally change the seasonings to give some variety. I also brown the tenderloin in a blazing hot cast iron skillet before I put in the oven. This gives a wonderful crust and color to the tenderloin and seals in all of the tasty juices.

All in all, it's one of the easiest recipes I use.

Live well, eat well, enjoy...

Cyn aka Fine Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment