Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Penne a la Carbonara



I've had a desire to make pasta carbonara of late.  Earlier this summer I tried a carbonara recipe that left me wanting.  There seemed to be a flavor missing, but as I hadn't tasted carbonara prior to making this recipe, I wasn't sure what I should be tasting.  Then I had the pleasure of visiting a locally-owned Italian restaurant, Piatto Cucina Italiana.  They served a dish similar to this recipe and when I tasted that dish, it was full of flavor and tasted incredible!  Now I knew what I was looking for!

This recipe is wonderful and reminded me of my visit to Piatto Cucina Italiana here in Tulsa.  If you live here or happen to be visiting you should go there, but in case you can't make it to Tulsa, try this recipe:

Penne a la Carbonara

Live well, eat well, enjoy!

Cyn aka Fine Mama



No comments:

Post a Comment