Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, July 25, 2011

Parmesan crusted pork chops



I was cooking pork chops today and wanted to try a different recipe. I really didn't want the same old flavor. I surfed FoodNetwork.com and found this recipe for Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops. I think there are some things that I would change the next time I make it, but overall it was tasty. I switched to canola oil rather than olive oil because of the higher burn point. I also used relatively thick pork chops and finished them off in a 300 degree oven for about 10 minutes to be sure they were cooked through.


I paired the pork chops with my Broccoli, Rice and cheese redone. I've included the recipe as a reminder of this wonderfully tasty dish.

Broccoli Rice and Cheese/redone
Ingredients
1 box Rice-a-Roni
Chicken broth
Romano Cheese
Frozen broccoli
Directions
Prepare a box of Rice-a-Roni according to the box instructions using chicken broth in place of the water. When the Rice-a-Roni is done, add grated Romano cheese (at least 1/2 to 3/4 cup; more if you like it really cheesy) and stir in 1/2 to 3/4 cup of chopped broccoli.



Live well, eat well, enjoy...

Cyn aka Fine Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment