Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Steaks with Cross-hatch marks

For years I would see pictures of steaks with beautiful and appetizing grill marks on them. Never crossed my mind how they got there. I just knew that my steaks didn't have them. After watching The Food Network repeatedly, the secret was revealed. (Thanks to Bobby Flay!) You simply turn the steak, or whatever piece of meat your grilling, so it marks in both directions. It works on an outdoor grill or on an indoor grill pan. And there you have the secret of the cross-hatch revealed! Yes, it's really that simple. Does it change the taste of the steak, chicken, pork. etc? Absolutely not. But it looks gorgeous on the plate. Now, my steaks taste delicious and look fabulous!




Live well, eat well, enjoy...

Cyn aka Fine Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment